Electroceramic materials are often classified as either hard or soft. Soft materials involve the use of a donor dopant and hard materials require the use of an acceptor dopant. In both cases, the dopant creates changes in the resulting crystal structure and enhances the characteristics of the materials. With the application in mind, a careful examination of material properties and selecting the correct composition is crucial to achieve the required performance.
– Large electromechanical coupling and mechanical quality factors
– Compatible with high mechanical loads and high voltages
– More stable than soft ceramics
– More difficult to depolarize
– Best at lower temperatures
– Large Permittivity and dielectric dissipation
– Large displacements
– Primarily used in sensing applications
HE SHUAI LTD manufactures both hard and soft piezoelectric ceramics at production facilities in China. How do you use our Piezo ceramics?