Piezo ceramic tube
1. What’s this ?
Piezo ceramic tube. From this words. It’s easy for understand. You will know that it’s piezoelectric material with tube shape. Piezoelectric ceramic tube has very large applications. For example: Flaw detecting, thickness measurement, flow measurement, ultrasonic testing sensor.
In wikipedia, Learn more the official explaination about the piezoelectric ceramic tube.
2.How many piezo ceramic tube models you have?
We have normal standard models for your reference. Please check our standard PZT piezoelectric tube list. Or contact us if you need special size what you haven’t find it in the list .welcome to custom made product from He-Shuai Ltd.
2.1 Piezoelectric Ceramic Crystals: Common Shapes and Sizes
2.1-2 Piezoelectric ceramic rings
Outer Diameter: 0.250” – 2.000”
Inner Diameter: 0.070” – 0.750” depending on OD & thickness
Thickness: 0.008” – 0.400” depending on material
Outer Diameter: 0.350” – 0.900”
Length: 0.150” – 0.450”
Thickness: Minimum of 0.040”
Piezo ceramic tube common size Model & Specification
|Piezoelectric changing constant|
3. What’s the application markets?
PZT piezoelectric ceramic’s application market is very board range in all over the world. like: Automotive industry, Military industry, Consumer, medical industry, pickup audio, computer ….etc.
If you want to know more details about the application in different kind of industries, click here !
4. But I want know more about piezoelectric ceramic tube?
- Piezo ceramic tube/cylinder elements is made by PZT-5 piezoelectric ceramic materials. This material is belong to soft PZT, with high sensitivity and permittivity. But under high drive conditions are susceptible to self heating beyond their operating temperature range. These materials are used in various pick-ups and senosrs, low-power motor-type transducers, receivers, and low power generators. If you need other piezo material for your piezo tube. please let us know.
- The most common products appliances Piezoelectric products are used in are house hold appliances such as:
- Kitchen gas appliances
- Hot water heater
- Pilot burning
- Water boiler
- Electric Barbecue
- The appliances mentioned above are the most common home appliances piezoelectricity is found in. But it is not only restricted to the items mentioned above, it is also commonly used in:
- Artillery igniter of military
- gas barbecue grills
- cigarette lighters
- audio pickups
5. Where is your customer from about piezoelectric ceramic tube?
Most of our clients came from Europen-American market. such as: UK, Germany, Poland, Demark,France, Italy ,Canada, US…etc. But in the few years, Also we have lots of customers from Russia, Korea, India, Pakistan,Japan…etc.
6. How can i order it from you?
Firstly,We will get your requests by emails, phone calls…etc.Generally speaking ,we called it information confirmation,then quotation the price base on your requests and making the PI/PO to you. Secondly, Once the order confirmation from you and confirm the deposit in our bank, we’ll prepare the raw material to produce the order to you. Thirdly, The sample or the bulk order will be delivery to you on time after get though the testing report and show you some of pictures to confirm. Just contact us, we have professional service people to follow and help you.