Try to understand what’s the tape cast technology !
Tape casting process is a kind of technology for industry ceramic.Tape casting process of polycrystalline materials is very widely . It used for the production of single or multilayered piezoelectric materials. These materials are ideal for micro-actuator applications .
He-Shuai company offers this production capability in addition to press processing to meet the diverse needs of our customers.
Tape Cast Processing for Multilayered Piezoelectric Actuators
The Tape Casting Technology Steps
Step 1 — Slurry Preparation and Tape Casting
- Piezoelectric material formulations for lower sintering temperatures
- Tape thickness as low as 10 mm
Step 2 — Screen Printing, Stacking and Pressing
- Ag-Pd or Pt inner electrodes available
- Up to several hundred layers
- Laminating by isostatic pressing
Step 3 — Cutting and Green Shaping
- Automated cutting
- Flexible contours by milling, drilling or punching
Step 4 — Binder Burnout and Sintering
- Slow binder burnout up to 500 °C
- Co-firing temperatures ranging from 1100 °C to 1300 °C, depending on material
Step 5 — Layer Interconnection
- Via holes
- Termination screen printing or sputtering
- Soldering of the contact strip
Step 6 — Poling, Assembly and Final Inspection
- Poling at room temperature
- Assembly according to customer requirements
Piezoelectric ceramic and piezo actuatorare our mainly offering products. As you see, we have piezoelectric ceramic ring ( eg:10x5x2mm for ultrasonic tooth cleaning), piezo plate (for medical device), piezo element cylinder (eg:piezo ignitor for army, or kitchen application), piezo ceramic disc(eg: for ultrasonic flow meter ) and piezo ceramic hemisphere /ball…etc. The product series : soft PZT material and hard PZT material. (Soft PZT material have: PZT-5, PZT-5H, PZT-5A…) (Hard PZT material: PZT-4, PZT-8…) Most of products are custom-made by our clients from all over the world. Like: American, Germany, France, Canada, England, Korea, Russia ,India … and so on. So if you have any inquiry about Piezoelectric ceramic (PZT). Please try to contact us . For our another custom-made product is advanced alumina / zirconia ceramic. Also we offer the custom-made service for your project.